The instant messaging app WhatsApp has officially launched the WhatsApp Disappearing Message feature in the earlier of this month. Now, this feature has been released for Indian Android and iOS users. The feature of this feature is that after its activation, the messages, photos and videos sent on WhatsApp will automatically disappear after a week.
WhatsApp Disappearing Messages Feature
The feature of the Disappearing Messages feature is that it automatically deletes the messages that arrive on your WhatsApp after 7 days. Explain that it works exactly like the functions present in Gmail, Telegram and Snapchat.
How to activate Disappearing Messages function?
- Open the WhatsApp messaging application.
- Open the contact for whom you want to activate the Disappearing Message feature.
- Now click on the contact’s name.
- Clicking on the contact’s name will open their WhatsApp account.
- Here you will see the Disappearing Message function, click on it.
- When you click on the Disappearing Message feature, you will see the option to Power On and Off, click the Power option.
- Now this function will be activated and the sent photo-video message will automatically disappear after 7 days.
- These special functions will be available soon on WhatsApp
Read Later Function
WhatsApp will soon be renaming its oldest and most special feature, Archived Chats to read later. This feature will work as a vacation mode. Once this feature is enabled, users will not receive notifications of messages or calls from selected contacts. At the same time, users can turn this feature on and off according to their own.
Video Mute Function
Mute video is one of the special features of WhatsApp. Users can mute any of the video before sending it by this feature. This feature is currently being tested. The video mute feature is expected to launch for users soon.