Tata Sky Broadband plans are working to rapidly expand its user base. The company currently provides services in 18 cities across the country. The company has two categories of offers. In the first plan, users get an unlimited amount of data for a month. Although the second category plan offers a limited amount of data. In both categories, the company offers plans valid for 1 to 12 months. Let us know the benefits to users based on your plan.
1 month Tata Sky Broadband Plans
- Tata Sky’s first GB wired broadband plan is Rs 790. This plan will provide 150 GB of data at 50 Mbps.
- The second plan in the company’s portfolio is Rs 950. A total of 250GB of data at 100Mbps.
- Speaking of the third plan, it will have 1000 rupees, it will have 50 Mbps speed and 500 GB of data.
- When it comes to a 1050 rupee plan that is valid for one month, you get 500 GB of data at 100 MB / s.
Also Check The Best Cheap Headphones
3-month fixed broadband data plan
- The company offers four three-month validity plans: Rs 2250, Rs 2700, Rs 2850 and Rs 3000.
- The Rs 2250 plan provides 150 GB of data at 50 Mbps.
- If you sign up for Plan R 2700, you will receive 250 GB of data at 100 MB / s.
- If you are talking about a Rs 2850 plan, you will get 500 GB of data at 50 Mbps.
- The most expensive three-month validity plan is Rs 3,000. This 500 GB of data will be transmitted at 100 Mbps.
6-month broadband data plan
- There are four options for 6-month plans. The first plan is Rs 4,050. In doing so, they offer 150 GB of data at 50Mbps.
- The Tata Sky Broadband Rs 4860 plan will reach 250GB of data at 100Mbps.
- Speaking of the third plan, there is a subscription fee of Rs 5,130. It offers 50 Mbps speed and 500 GB of data.
- The 6-month validity plan is Rs 5,400. This plan offers 100Mbps speeds and 500GB of data. All of these plans have a 10% discount.
12-month Tata Sky Broadband Plans
- Due to Lockdown and working from home, many users started subscribing to the plan with a one-year validity period. Tata Sky has some big annual broadband plans. These include the Rs 7650, Rs 9180, Rs 9690 and Rs 10200 plans.
- The Rs 7650 plan provides 150GB of data at 50Mbps.
- However, if you sign up for the Rs 9180 plan, you will have 100Mbps speed and 250GB of data.
- The third plan, valid for 12 months, is Rs 9,690. It provides a total of 500 GB of data for surfing the internet at 50 Mbps.
- The most expensive design in the segment is Rs 10,200. With 100 MB / s speeds and 500 GB of data.