If you Forgot phone password or Phone Screen lock Pattern Password then you can unlock your device in minutes. Check the guide below:
If you have forgotten your password or PIN or pattern when locking your Android smartphone, don’t panic, here we tell you how to unlock it while sitting at home
How to Unlock Phone Screen lock Pattern Password from Your Android smartphone?
Our phone contains a lot of personal information, including a lot of personal photos, private chat, bank details. In such a situation, most of the people keep a password or pattern lock on their phone to keep it safe from others. But the problem arises when we ourselves forget the password or pattern and the phone does not unlock even after many attempts.
In this situation, you may have to go to a mobile store and the shop keeper or store keeper may take advantage of your problem and charge a large amount from you. But now you don’t need to take tension and you don’t need to go anywhere. We tell you the way through which you will unlock your Android phone from home.
Also check List of Jio USSD codes
Use Google Android device manager to Unlock Phone Screen lock Pattern Password
For this, it is necessary that the phone has access to the Internet, log in to the Google account and the GPS is also open.
- Go to google.com/android/devicemanager from another phone or computer.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Now select the phone you want to unlock from the list.
- On the next screen, select the option ‘Lock your phone’.
- Now enter the new password to replace the old PIN pattern or password.
- Now click the lower left button.
- Now enter the new password to unlock the phone.
Use ‘Ok Google’ Voice Matching
If you have set up your Google Assistant correctly, then you have noticed the option ‘Unlock with voice’. This function works based on your previously recorded voice. If this feature is enabled, you can simply say “Ok Google” to unlock your smartphone.
For Samsung Users
If you are using a Samsung smartphone that is synced with the Samsung account, follow these steps.
- Open ‘https://findmymobile.samsung.com/’ and log in with your ID and password.
- Choose ‘Unlock’ option and confirm your account password to unlock your smartphone.
Android Users Factory Reset
Even after all efforts, when neither method works, the last option is still to reset the phone. You can factory reset your phone even when it is locked. Let us tell you how.
- Turn off your phone and wait at least a minute.
- Now press and hold the volume down button and power button simultaneously.
- This will put this phone into recovery mode. Now select the factory reset option.
- Choose the Wipe Cache option to clean the phone completely.
- Wait a minute and turn on your phone
- Now you will be able to access your device without entering the password.
*Note: Try to keep backup of the data present on the phone on any other device as well, so if there is any reason to delete all the data while resetting the password, then there is no problem.