Want to know Jio 4G data balance check number? The ultimate guide 2019
Jio network has ruled out the other networks due to its various cheap plans for both postpaid and prepaid. Jio is the widely used network in India, nowadays. Users keep on searching the queries related to Jio data check number.
In this article, I will tell you about the various methods to check Jio 4G data balance check number for prepaid numbers.
- IVR calling- With the help of jio number you can make a missed call to 1299 to check your data balance, calling benefits and plan activated on your number via SMS.
- USSD- You can dial *333# from your number and know data and calling information.
- SMS– You can send an SMS “MBAL” to 55333 to get your data and calling details via SMS.
- MY jio app: You can also check your balance data on my jio app. For this, you have to install My jio app from the play store and log in to the app with jio number. If you are using jio number on the phone then it will automatically log you in. Then click on check usage from home screen and tap on the category which you like to check for example data, voice or SMS. You will get the detail of that particular search.
- Official website jio.com: Visit jio.com. Then you have to log in with your id and password. Then click on reliance jio balance. Your balance will be displayed on the screen.
If you want to know more about ussd codes, then check below.
What is USSD?
USSD codes are numerical values that are used to check the data balance, SMS balance, calling plans, and many other services like caller tune as well. USSD means “unstructured supplementary service data”. These codes begin with * and end with #. These codes are used for fast messaging so that users can get the desired result within seconds and it saves time for many users. Many new plans get launched from all the telecom companies from time to time and one can check the detail of his or her balance through these used codes. The other ussd codes are given below for your reference:
|Jio Own number check||dial *1#|
|Daily data usage check||SMS MBAL to 55333|
|Current tariff plan||SMS MY PLAN to 199|
|Check SMS usage||*367*2#|
|Check balance and validity||call on 1299|
|To activate caller tune||*333*3*1*1#|
|To deactivate caller tune||*333*3*1*2#|
For more info visit Jio’s Official website
To know about Jio Fiber Plans, click here