If you use the popular social media application Twitter, there will always be a question on your mind: can we download twitter videos we share on Twitter? And the answer to this question is yes. You can download the video and save it to your phone for offline viewing. But sadly, there is no direct tool on Twitter to do this job.
This means that Twitter does not give you permission to do this work. But, just like with Facebook video download methods, you can download videos from Twitter. Today we are going to tell you some simple ways, by which Twitter video can be downloaded on any device, including Android, iPhone, Mac and Windows mobile phones.
Download Twitter Videos Without App
At the moment there are many third-party applications, with the help of which you can download videos from Twitter. This application works on Android mobile phones, iPhone and Windows / Mac PC. But, we are giving you information about said browser, the name of this browser is DownloadTwitterVideos.com. You can download videos from Twitter using this browser. The best thing about this tool is that you will not need to download any application on it.
- To download a video from Twitter, you will need a link to the video you want to download.
- To copy a video link, open that video on Twitter and click on the share icon and you will see the option to ‘Copy link to Tweet’.
- After this, paste the copy link into DownloadTwitterVideo.com browser search bar.
- After pasting it into the search bar, click the Download MP4 button, after which this video will download to the phone.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android Phone
The DownloadTwitterVideo.com web tool has a compatible application for Android devices to download Twitter videos. The app has advertisements, but you can get rid of them by an in-app purchase for Rs.80.
- First of all, go to Google Play Store and download the application called ‘Download Twitter Videos – Twitter Video Downloader’.
- Once the application is installed, paste the link of the Twitter video in the ‘Your link’ box present in this application.
- After this, hit the blue download button and the video should be saved to your phone for offline viewing.
- However, you will be prompted to access your phone storage before saving the video. After this, the automatic Twitter video will be saved on your phone.
- The downloaded video can be viewed in the phone gallery. Apart from this, the downloaded videos can also be verified in the download files.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone
iPhone users can download Twitter videos with the help of installed documents: files, PDF, browser application..
- First copy the video link by going to the Twitter app / website.
- After that, download the installed documents: files, PDF, browser application by pasting this link.
- Besides the app, you can also download the video in twdown.net browser by pasting the video link.
- On the website, you will find the option to download Twitter videos in different quality (1280 x 720, 480 x 270 or 640 x 360).
How do I save photos from Twitter?
Besides taking screenshots, you can easily download photos from Twitter. You won’t even need any third party app for this job.
- Load the app and tap on the Twitter photo you want to download
- Press the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select ‘Save’.
- After this, the photo will be saved in the phone gallery in a folder called Twitter.