This article will let you know how to do the Vodafone Postpaid Bill Payment online. We are now in the era of smartphones, where consumers now rely on technology, such as never before being connected, shopping, ordering food or even reaching a destination.
So, Vodafone also likes to do their mobile bill payment and bank transactions online for obvious reasons. The online option also helps us make our busy lifestyles and some tasks like bill payment really hassle-free.
Benefits of Online Bill Payment
- Geographical limitations can be eliminated by avoiding inconvenience in currency exchange or the adoption of a new wallet.
- Consumers feel highly comfortable with card-less payments that enable them to pay on the go.
- Customers can save up to 40% of the time by avoiding long queues.
- Consumers can rest assured that their transaction is safe and private.
- Customers can adopt a changed financial habit which is much better in all aspects.
- Consumers can get cost-free benefits from businesses accepting online bill payments with negligible fees
How to do Vodafone Postpaid Bill Payment Online?
Making bill payments online has now become much easier with Vodafone’s instant bill payment. You can avoid long queues and do instant bill payments online. There are two ways of doing this.
- Via Vodafone Website
- My Vodafone App
- Net Banking
- E-Wallet like Paytm
- Auto-Payment. Activate Here
- Visting Retail Store
- Drop Cheque in the nearest Vodafone store. Locate here
Vodafone Postpaid Bill Payment Online Via Vodafone website
- Go to bill payment page
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter the amount due or billed
- Select the bill payment mode, eg Card, Net Banking, UPI or Wallet (MobiKwik, Paytm)
- Enter your details if it is UPI details, card number or Paytm mobile number based on payment mode
- Just make a payment and you’re done.
Vodafone’s Easy Bill Pay facility enables customers to pay bills by establishing a one-time standing instruction. You can rest assured that all your payment transactions are safe and secure with us. You can also receive your outstanding postpaid bill after registering the 4-digit OTP sent to your mobile number.
Vodafone Postpaid Bill Payment Online My Vodafone App
- Log on to the MyVodafone app
- Click on ‘Bill’ button
- Select your payment mode – Enter the card details for the card transaction – Debit / Credit or, Pay via Google Pay, PhonePay or BHIM UPI
- You can use an e-wallet like Paytm and Mobikwik or pay using your UPI ID.
If you want to pay for others,
- Select Pay bill for others option
- Enter the mobile number (you want to pay)
- Enter the amount due
- Press ‘Securely’ button
- Select payment mode – Debit / Credit Card, Google Pay, PhonePay or BHIM UPI, Net banking or e-wallet like MobiKwik, PayTM payment app
- Enter the required details for each payment mode
- Just make a payment and you’re done
The Vodafone app also offers users the benefit of paying bills while they are logged out. All they have to do is:
- Click on ‘Continue as Guest’
- Please enter the Mobile-Number
- Click on ‘Proceed’ button
- Enter the amount due
- Continue to the above methods (payment for yourself or others) such as card selection, wallet, etc.
We hope that these steps will help you stay on top of the game and get maximum benefit with the help of Vodafone online bill payment.
Visit here for Vodafone Customer Care Number.
Vodafone Postpaid Bill Payment Online FAQ
How can I pay my Vodafone postpaid bill?
1. Via Vodafone Website
2. My Vodafone App
3. Net Banking
4. E-Wallet like Paytm
5. Auto-Payment. Activate Here
6. Visting Retail Store
7. Drop Cheque in the nearest Vodafone store. Locate here
How do I pay my Vodafone bill?
1. Log on to the MyVodafone app
2. Click on ‘Bill’ button
3. Select your payment mode – Enter the card details for the card transaction – Debit / Credit or, Pay via Google Pay, PhonePay or BHIM UPI
4. You can use an e-wallet like Paytm and Mobikwik or pay using your UPI ID.