This is a step by step guide on How To Delete Instagram Account page? These days we share a lot of personal information with social media. Perhaps, just maybe, too much personal information. Although removing yourself from all social media can be extreme, we can understand why people might consider it. If you’re on that boat, here’s how to get started by deleting your Instagram account.
With over a billion users, the photo-sharing platform is a great way to be with friends and celebrities you love. But it can be exhausting to realize that you have to document everything you own, and the flood of “perfect” moments in everyone else’s life can increase your anxiety.
Getting rid of your Instagram profile is not very difficult, but some things are worth noting. The main difference is that permanently deleting it will erase all your photos and videos. Suspending it will only make your data invisible, but when you decide to return, all your content will be there.
How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently?
- First of all, you need to login to your Instagram account from Desktop or mobile browser.
2. Then you can click on the link (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/). This link will redirect you to the Instagram account deletion page.
3. Then it will ask you why do you want to delete your account. You have to give answer from the drop down menu. I have chosen can’t find people to follow. You may choose the reason for which you are deleting your account.
4. Then you have to reentefr your password and click on delete you account tab.
5. This is how you can delete your instagram account permanently from you mobile or desktop browser.
How To Delete Instagram Account Temporarily ?
1.First of all, you need to login to you Instagram account as mentioned above.
2. Then, you need to click on person icon as shown in the image.
3. After that, click on settings from the menu.
4. Then, you need to enter the reason why you wanted to disable the Instagram account. Also, you have to put your login your password again.
5. Finally, click on Temporarily disable Instagram Account. It will temporarily disable your account and you can re activate your account.
This is how you can delete your Instagram account Temporarily.
How To Delete Instagram Account on Phone?
We have discussed on how to delete your Instagram account throught browser but here I will provide step by step guide on How To Delete Instagram Account on Phone?
1. First of all, you need to log in to our Instagram account.
2. Then, click on the three lines as shown in the image below.
3. Then a drop down menu will get displayed.
4. Click on the Settings icon.
5. Then, click on help center option from the drop down menu.
6. After that you can choose option from the options shown. We are going to delete the account, so we will choose Delete Your Account option.
7. Then, click on the option how do I delete my Instagram account.
8. After clicking, new page will open, click on delete your account option.
9. It will ask you to login again. Put your username and password and login again.
10. Login after putting username and password.
11. Then choose from the drop down options, why do you want to delete your account.
12. After that, re-enter your password.
13. Finally, click on delete your page.
14. Click on ok to confirm.
15. Congratulations! Your Instagram account is deleted.
I hope, this guide was helpful for you on delete your Instagram account. If any query, please comment down below.
Also Read How to Download WhatsApp Status?