Over the years, Google Pay has become a major payment application in India. To keep things interesting for users, G-Pay offers a number of offers and coupons that end users keep coming back to keep the app as their default payment app. However, now, Google Pay has launched another campaign called ‘Go India’ for Android and iOS users. The game ensures a reward of up to 501. Read below to find out what the Go India game on Google Pay is:
Game : Google Pay Go India
The game is quite simple to follow to earn 501 rewards for users. It introduces you to the spirits of the festive season and revolves around the users, who actually visit all the cities in India and do it by collecting tickets and kilometers. Once users enter their virtual journey, they will be eligible to win up to 501 cash prizes. Google Pay is known for its ‘Better luck next time’ message, so the 501 cash reward is definitely a welcome change.
Also Read Amazon Quiz Answers | Win Prizes
How do you play the game Go India?
Google Pay India: How to play?
- First of all, you will have to choose either city to start your journey. After that, you must visit a different city from the country of that city. In this game you need tickets and kilometers for different cities. At the beginning of the game they give you 2 tickets and 3,000 kilometers. Through this, you can visit three to four cities. You have to accumulate kilometers with tickets to visit all the cities.
- Scroll down on the Google Pay app home page, then you will see Go to India option and you need to click on it.
- After clicking, you will see the offer and reward option on the side.
- Apart from this, you have to click on the intermediate game and then you have to click on the start of the game. The entire process of the game occurs on the screen itself.
- Also, here you will see a map of India, you need to choose a city here. Amritsar and Bengaluru are the two cities you see there. There you have to click on the Let’s Go button.
- After this process, you get a pointy image on the screen, you need to click on it. After that, you will get 2 tickets.
- Apart from this, you will also get 3 thousand kilometers.
- After this process, you need to click the Next button. After this, when you visit another city, it will cost you a ticket. In addition, some kilometers are also spent.
- After this process, whatever city you want to visit on the screen, you need to click the Go button under that city.
- After that, depending on the difference between the two cities, the kilometers will be reduced at your point. Since you have only visited two cities so far and have to visit many cities. In this case, you will also get rewards from Google Pay.
How to share KM in Google Pay?
To go from one city to another you will need many kilometers. You can also share the kilometer with your friends or family. To do this, you will need a request from you, and by accepting that request, you will be able to send the kilometers directly to your account.
How to send kilometers in Google Pay?
In addition to transacting through the app, here are a few steps where you can rack up miles in the Indian game via Google Pay:
- Share tickets with your friend to receive bonus offers with additional KM
- You can ask a friend to share KM with you, which will automatically increase KM on your account.
- Then, You will find bubbles floating on the Go India page. You just need to click on the bubbles and your app will have extra KM.
- You can collect gifts that are quickly added to your account every day.
- Share the Go India map or photo.
If you want more kilometers, you can recharge your mobile, recharge DTH, etc. through Google Pay. Or you can pay a merchant. As soon as you visit every state in the country, you will get a scratch card and on that card you will get a minimum refund of Rs 101 – 501.