Sometimes when you transfer your money from Google Pay account, it does not reach its beneficiary account. In that case, we need support from google to help us in that matter. So, we search for Google Pay customer care number on the internet. In this article, I will let you know about the Google Pay customer care number and other methods to get support or help from google. We will also discuss some of the issues that can be solved if you follow the instructions. Following are the other methods by which we can contact google support.
- Google pay customer care toll-free helpline number
- Request Call back
- Chat Feature
- Forum Support
Google pay customer care toll-free helpline number
The first thing you can do if you encounter any problems while using the Google app is to use the toll-free helpline number of Google pay (free phone service). Google has issued two types of helpline numbers. One is for a customer with a mobile number registered on Google Pay and the other number for those who have not yet registered on Google Pay. Both free numbers are open seven days, 24 hours (24 * 7).
For registered users on Google Pay Customer care number- 1800 4190 157
Those not registered on Google Pay customer care number – 1800 2582 554
Request Call (Back Google Pay Customer care)
If you do not want to wait for your number to come after calling Google Pay toll-free, then use this method. In this way, request through Google app only. After this, you get a call in a while. You can find a solution to this call by telling customer-care about your problem. Follow the below-given method to call Customer Care on Google.
- Open the app on the phone and go to Settings.
- Come down and tap on the complaint and suggestion link.
- After this, many articles will be written already. You can find a solution to your problem by reading them.
- If after that your question still remains, then reach the bottom. Below you will see two buttons. One of those buttons will be ‘phone’. Tap on it.
- Enter your name, country and mobile number in a form that will open. Also, write your problem in a few words.
- However, if you wish, you can also submit the form without writing the problem.
- Shortly after submitting the form, you will get a call from Google Pay Customer Care. Sometimes it may take a few hours for the phone to arrive. So be patient.
Chat Feature (Google Pay Customer Care)
You can also put your problem in front of Google Pay through chat. This method is good for people who are busy with their work because you will not have to spend time separately. The chat feature is also always available. Its method is also given below.
- Open the Google app and tap the top and right three dots at the top.
- Tap the settings in the menu that will open from it.
- Come down the page. Tap the link ‘Help and Suggestion’
- The next page has two buttons at the bottom. Tap on ‘Contact’ from it.
- On the next page, under the ‘Contact Us’ section, you will see the option of ‘Chat’. Tap on it.
- In a few words describe your problem and tap on submit. You may have to wait for your turn in the chat too, so be patient.
Forum Support (Google Pay Customer care)
If you want, you can contact the Google Forum to get a solution to the problems faced on Google Pay and take their help. Here you will already get answers to many types of questions. And if you have such a problem which has not already been answered on the forum. So you can get the solution of your problem, by the way, explained below.
- First of all, you have to click on the Google Pay forum by clicking here and you have to log in with your same Google account with which your Google Pay account is set up.
- After reaching the forum, you can search your problem on the forum. By doing this, if the solution to your problem is already present on this forum, you can use it immediately. And if the solution to your problem does not already exist, you can create a new topic by clicking on the new topic.
- To create a topic, you have to write a title problem with your topic and below you have to write your complete problem.
- Then click on the submit button.
- As soon as there will be a reply from Google on the topic you have created. You will get notification by email notification.
You can try yourself to solve the following problems:
Set up Google Pay
While setting up google pay for the first time, you might face some problems due to various reasons. Let’s discuss those probable issues one by one.
Problem adding a Bank Account
If you experience any problem adding a bank account, then check the following :
Bank Account Not Find
Sometimes banks take time to respond and this can lead to disturbances; Try adding your bank account again. In the case of some banks, you can only add a savings account. NRI, current and joint accounts facility may not be available.
Found a bank account but can’t add it
- Check for errors in your debit card number, PIN or OTP.
- Try adding your account again
- For Maestro cards that do not have an expiration date, try 12/49 as the end date
Problem With UPI Pin
- In case, you have used any UPI app or you have Mpin of any bank, then you can use that PIN
- If you have forgotten your UPI PIN, you can reset the UPI PIN by entering your debit card information
- If you have tried with the wrong UPI PIN more than 3 times, then some of the banks can restrict you to log in. In this case, try again after 24 hours.
Please note, your UPI pin and google pin both are different.
SMS Verification Issue
- If you use a phone with two SIMs, make sure that the phone number added to your bank is set as the primary SIM on your phone.
- Make sure you can receive SMS.
- Sometimes the message (SMS) is not automatically verified. You can enter a one-time password (OTP) yourself.
- You may not get the message (SMS) due to a weak network. Try again later.
Send and Recieve Money
- There may be different reasons for not completing the transaction. Common examples include reasons for using the wrong UPI PIN, any interruption in the bank, making transactions beyond the stipulated limits and no money in the account.
- In some cases, if the wrong UPI PIN is entered 3 or more times, then your bank stops you from sending or receiving money for 24 hours. In this case, you can try resetting your UPI PIN after 24 hours.
Money Sent but Not Received
- If you think that the money has been sent but not received, then we suggest that you wait for 48 hours before doing anything further. Sometimes it takes longer to complete a transaction in a bank. The problem may be resolved within 48 hours.
- If you do not receive the money even after 48 hours, please report the problem to the NPCI. Go to the transaction you want to report. Tap the menu at the top right and tap Report a problem.
Error comes ‘Waiting for bank’
If you see ‘Waiting for bank confirmation’ status during payment, please do not try to pay again till the process is completed. Sometimes the banks concerned take a longer time to confirm the payment. We recommend that you wait for the payment to be confirmed. If the situation still does not change, please inform the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). Go to the payment you want to report. Tap on the menu at the top right and tap on ‘Report a Problem’.
How to change the Google Pay mobile number?
For Google Pay, use the same mobile number that you have linked to your bank account. To change the phone number you are using on Google Pay, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Pay.
- At the top left, tap your photo followed by the phone number.
- Tap Change Phone Number.
- Enter a new phone number and tap Proceed.
- Wait for the message for a one-time password.
- If your phone does not automatically confirm the number, enter a one-time password (OTP) and tap on Next.
This is how we can change phone number in google pay.
Click here for google pay offer.