Flipkart Quiz Answers today for 19 Jan 2021 is live now and you can play the quiz every day from 00.00 am to 11.59 PM. In this, Flipkart Quiz Answers, you can Win Vouchers, Gems and More. The Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz is generally based on general knowledge. This quiz comes on Flipkart app and users have to download the app to play the quiz and win exciting prizes.
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 19 Jan 2021
Question 1:- What are Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Squirtle examples of?
Answer 1:- Pokemon
Question 2:- Which of these superhero movies was Bollywood’s first 3D Film?
Answer 2:- Shiva ka insaaf
Question 3:- Who hosted the ETV Marathi TV show ‘Kon Hoeel Marathi Crorepati’?
Answer 3:- Sachin Khedekar
Question 4:- What is the stage name of Marshall Bruce Mathers III?
Answer 4:- Eminem
Question 5:- Who is the first Indian to present an Oscar Award?
Answer 5:- Persis Khambatta
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 18 Jan 2021
1) The current elected head of Roman Catholic Church is Pope_______.
Answer : Francis
2) The Onge, Sentinelese and Jarawa are tribes from which place in India?
Answer : Andaman and Nicobar
3) Which disease, widely found in India, is also called Hansen’s Disease?
Answer : Leprosy
4) Launched in 1992, IBM Simon is popularly called as the world’s first
Answer : Smartphone
5) What feature of Apple iPhone X was advertised using RD Burman’s music?
Answer : Face Unlock
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 17 Jan 2021
1) Who recently became the first Indian male Cricketer to play 100 T20I matches?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
2) After Shakib Al Hasan’s ban, who was appointed captain of Bangladesh’s Test team?
Answer : Mominul Haque
3) Part of the Wadia business family, Ness Wadia is the co-owner of which IPL team?
Answer : Kings XI Punjab
4) ____: At the Close of Play is an Australian cricketer’s autobiography published in 2013.
Answer : Ponting
5) Who among these is a left handed batsman from West Indies?
Answer : Chris Gayle
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 16 Jan 2021
1) Which 90s Tv show starring Shekhar Suman was produced by Jaya Bachchan?
Answer : Dekh Bhai Dekh
2) Which of thses movies was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali?
Answer : Black
3) Which Sri Devi and Anil Kapoor starring film was directed by Yash Chopra?
Answer : Lamhe
4) Which Doordarshan series by Kamal Saigal dealt with the aftermath of India’s partition?
Answer : Buniyaad
5) Which actor has not played a character in any of the Harry Potter films?
Answer : Bryan Cranston
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 15 Jan 2021
1) The Bandhgala Suit Was First Created For The Maharaja Of ____
Answer : Varansi
2) Jataveda And Kravyada Are The Two Forms Of What?
Answer : Agni
3) Bangalore Tiger’ Is A Book Written By Steve Hamm About Which Company?
Answer : Wipro
4) What Did Robert Chesebrough Accidentally Find In A Pennsylvanian Oilfield?
Answer : Petroleum Jelly
5) Caused Due To High Level Of Pheomelanin, Scotland’s 13% Population Has ?
Answer : Red Hair
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 14 Jan 2021
1) Which fashion designer is the daughter of a legendary West Indian cricketer?
Answer : Masaba Gupta
2) Which Australian cricketer is banned from leadership positions permanently?
Answer : David Warner
3) Who is the first cricket captain to have won all three major domestic titles in India?
Answer : Parthiv Patel
4) In 2012, who was appointed the chairman of ICC’s cricket committee?
Answer : Anil Kumble
5) Who is on top of Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid athletes of 2019?
Answer : Lionel Messi
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 13 Jan 2021
1) Which Anil Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan starrer film was directed by Anupam Kher?
Answer : Om Jai Jagadish
2) In the Netflix film Drive, the thieves managed to steal money and gold from
Answer : Rashtrapati Bhavan
3) In which film does Salman Khan play the role of an AIDS patient?
Answer : Phir Milenge
4) In which of these films did Dharmendra play a filmstar?
Answer : Guddi
5) Chris Hemsworth, who plays Thor in Marvel films, was seen in which film franchise reboot?
Answer : Men In Black
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 12 Jan 2021
1) Which Of These Numbers Is Not Associated With Hollywood’s Ocean’s Film Series?
Answer : Ocean’s 10
2) Which Indian University’s Educational Broadcast Channel Is ‘Gyan Darshan’?
Answer : IGNOU
3) Who Has Scored The Highest Score In A Losing Cause In Test Cricket?
Answer : Ricky Ponting
4) StarStruck Is A Recently Launched Cosmetic Brand By Which Celebrity?
Answer : Sunny Leone
5) The Twin Tower Headquarters Of Deutsche Bank Are Popularly Nicknamed As ___.
Answer : Credit & Debit
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 11 Jan 2021
1) Which Indian Cricketer is the co-owner of Indian Super League team Chennaiyin FC?
Answer : MS Dhoni
2) Sachin Tendulkar is the highest run-scorer in Test cricket. Who ranks second?
Answer : Ricky Ponting
3) Against which team did Herschelle Gibbs hit six sixes in an over in a World Cup ODI?
Answer : Netherlands
4) Who is the first non-Australian cricketer to deliver the Bradman Oration in Canberra?
Answer : Rahul Dravid
5) Which bowler became the 2nd professional cricket to take a hattrick on his birthday?
Answer : Abhimanyu Mithun
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 10 Jan 2021
1) Also made into films, the video game Angry Birds was created by?
Answer : Rovio Entertainment
2) Whose father penned the lyrics of the song ‘Rang Barse’ from the film ‘Silsila’?
Answer : Amitabh Bachchan
3) Which actor directed ‘Poorna’ about a teenager’s feat of climbing Mt. Everest?
Answer : Rahul Bose
4) Who won the Filmfare for Best Actor and Best Debut Actor in the same year?
Answer : Hrithik Roshan
5) Which is the first Indian movie to gross 1 Crore at box office?
Answer : Kismet
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 09 Jan 2021
1) Frida Kahlo and husband Diego Rivera were famous painters from which country?
Answer : Mexico
2) As per census 2011, the sex ratio of which of these is the lowest?
Answer : Daman & Diu
3) Valentino Rossi is a multiple time world champion in which motorsport?
Answer : MotoGP
4) The name of which wind system comes from the Greek term for ‘coils of the snake’?
Answer : Cyclone
5) Salva Kiir Mayardit is the first and current President of which new country?
Answer : South Sudan
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 08 Jan 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
1) In which city is the Kalinga Stadium, a multi-purpose international stadium?
Answer : Bhubaneswar
2) The first ever day-night Test was played between New Zealand and which team?
Answer : Australia
3) Which tennis player defeated Denis Shapovalov to lift his fifth Paris Masters Title?
Answer : Novak Djokovic
4) Who recently became the youngest captain to lead a side in the Deodhar Trophy Final?
Answer : Shubman Gill
5) Which actress unveiled the trophies of the T20 World Cups to be held next year?
Answer : Kareena Kapoor
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 07 Jan 2021
1) Which Of These Is A 1986 Bollywood Film Starring Anil Kapoor ?
Answer : Chameli ki Shadi
2) Who Decided To Make A Film After Watching The Life Of Christ At A Theatre In Bombay ?
Answer : Dada Saheb Phalke
3) Who Gave The Music For Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’ Series ?
Answer : Sneha Khanwalkar
4) : Which Actress’s Grandfather Served As The Prime Minister Of Nepal ?
Answer : Manisha Koirala
5) Charlie Chaplin Has Never Received An Oscar In Which Of These Categories ?
Answer : Best Actor
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 06 Jan 2021
1) What kind of transportation does a coxswain steer?
Answer : Ship
2) Which Mughal emperor’s brothers were Kamran, Askari and Hindal?
Answer : Humayun
3) Meaning ‘dark’ or ‘black’, what is Draupadi’s actual first name?
Answer : Krishna
4) Which organisation was founded in 1980 by Ingrid Newkirk and Alex Pacheco?
Answer : Peta
5) What is called ‘Phrik thayi’ in Thai, and ‘poivre noir’ in French?
Answer : Black pepper
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 05 Jan 2021
1) Which WWE Wrestler released a rap album called You can’t See Me?
Answer : John Cena
2) Who is the first batsman ever to hit sixes in a single over in first-class cricket?
Answer : Gary Sobers
3) _____ recently won $4.42 million, the largest ever prize money amount in tennis.
Answer : Ashleigh Barty
4) Which of these teams won the final of the Deodhar Trophy this year?
Answer : India B
5) Current Coach of Manchester City, Pep Guardiola has also managed which footbball team?
Answer : Bayem Munich
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 04 Jan 2021
1) Which actress was not cast in the film Dil To Pagal Hai?
Answer : Kajol
2) Which of these actors was not cast in both – 3 idiots and Rang De Basanti?
Answer : Kunal Kapoor
3) With which iconic character would you associate the dialogue “I’ll be back”?
Answer : Terminator
4) Which American sitcom was a spin-off of the famous Tv series Friends?
Answer : Joey
5) Who among these starred in Katrina Kaif’s debut film?
Answer : Amitabh Bachchan
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 03 Jan 2021
1) Where is the Indian naval academy located?
Answer : Ezhimala, Kerala
2) In Kashmiri homes, one sees balconies called zoon dub for what purpose?
Answer : Viewing the moon
3) Which king gave away his kingdom to fulfill a promise to sage vishwamitra?
Answer : HarishChandra
4) Which building is credited as the first to cross a height of 500m?
Answer : Taipei 101
5) In 1936, who patented a design for “a new, original, and ornamental” blouse?
Answer : Albert Einstein
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 02 Jan 2021
Q1: Who among these Indian cricketers has not batted on all five days of a Test match ?
Answer 1: Sunil Gavaskar
Q2: Who was the first hockey player to have competed in four Olympics ?
Answer 2: Leslie Claudius
True Blue is a joint venture clothing brand of Arvind Fashion and which cricketer ?
Answer 3: Sachin Tendulkar
Q4: Sunil Gavaskar named his son Rohan after Rohan Kanhai a former player of which team ?
Answer 4: West Indies
Q5: The world’s oldest golf organization was formed in which country in 17447
Answer 5: Scotland
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 01 Jan 2021
1) In The Web Series ‘Kaafir’, Who Plays The Role Of A Pakistani Woman Jailed In India?
Answer : Dia Mirza
2) Which Actor Rose To Prominence Playing The Role Of Jon Snow In Game Of Thrones?
Answer : Kit Harrington
3) Dr Amelia Brand And Joseph Cooper Are Characters In Which Of These Hollywood Films?
Answer : Interstellar
4) Which Kolkata Born Film Director Uses The Name ‘Q’?
Answer : Qashiq Mukherjee
5) Which Actor Acted As A Stuntman In Bruce Lee’s Movie ‘Enter The Dragon’?
Answer : Jackie Chan
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 31 Dec 2020
Question 1:- In which state was the first commercial nuclear power station built in India?
Answer 1:- Maharashtra
Question 2:- Mandovi and Zuari are the two primary rivers of which Indian state?
Answer 2:- Goa
Question 3:- NASA stands for National __ and Space Administration.
Answer 3:- Aeronautics
Question 4:- Host of the 1996 Cricket World Cup Final, in which city is the Gaddafi Stadium?
Answer 4:- Lahore
Question 5:- Which mountain pass means ‘pile of corpses’ in the local language?
Answer 5:- Rohtang Pass
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 30 Dec 2020
Q1: Which Of These Is Not The Name Of A Team Which Participates In Ranji Trophy?
Answer 1: Army
Q2: Who Is The Current Head Coach And Chief Selector Of The Pakistan Cricket Team?
Answer 2: Misbah-Ul-Haq
Q3: The Monkeygate Scandal In 2008 Took Place During A Test Between India And Which Team?
Answer 3: Australia
Q4: Part Of India’s 2007 T20 World Cup, Joginder Sharma Was Appointed As A Police Officer In
Answer 4: Haryana
Q5: With 56 Matches, Who Holds The Indian Record Of Being The Fastest To 100 Wickets In ODIS?
Answer 5: Mohammed Shami
Flipkart Quiz Answers: 29 Dec 2020
Question 1:- The Song “Another Brick in the Wall” is a cult classic by which Band?
Answer 1:- Pink Floyd
Question 2:- Which actor played the role of Lord Mahadev in the TV series ‘Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev’?
Answer 2:- Mohit Raina
Question 3:- In the TV series Friends, what is the surname of Rachel?
Answer 3:- Green
Question 4:- Which actor once worked as a waiter at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai?
Answer 4:- Boman Irani
Question 5:- What media franchise, owned by Nintendo, was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996?
Answer 5:- Pokemon
Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems and More
Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
Quiz Date – 05 Jan 2021
How Can You Play quiz?
- First of all, you have to download the app from the Play Store or ios Store.
- Now, open the app and sign up there with your mobile number or email id. If you are already registered, then just sign in.
- Now open the Flipkart app and click on the “Games” banner at the bottom right.
- After clicking on Games Banner, scroll down and check the “Flipkart Daily Trivia” banner.
- Tap on the Play Now button to play the quiz.
- Total Five numbers of questions will be asked.
- You have to give all the five questions correctly in Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz so that you could be eligible to win Flipkart Super coins.
Daily Trivia Quiz Rules
- You must be 18 years or above.
- You must have an account on the Flipkart app.
- The quiz will run everyday till 07 Dec 2020.
- The Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz timing will be from 00:00:01 to 23:59:59