Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon World Music Day Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon World Music Day Quiz and Win Rs. 10000. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Amazon World Music Day Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the World Music Day Quiz
- There will be 6 total question
- Answer all the World Music Day quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon World Music Day Quiz Answers
Q1: Who was awarded India’s highest civilian honour, the Bharat Ratna, in 1999?
Answer: (B) Ravi Shankar
Q2: Who won Padma Bhushan in the year 2010?
Answer: (C) A R Rahman
Q3: Which Arijit Singh song features Rajkumar Rao and patralekha in the film citylights?
Answer: (B) Muskurane
Q4: Which is the songs that launched Justin bieber to superstardom?
Answer: (C) Baby
Q5: Which mathematical symbol is not the name of an Ed Sheeren’s album?
Answer: (D) Subtract
Q6: What the is complete name of this famous singer- Taylor ___?
Answer: (C) Swift
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon World Music Day Quiz Contest runs from 17 June 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 30 June 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon World Music Day Quiz page where there will be 6 contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then World Music Day Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning World Music Day Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.