Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers- and Win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz has been on Amazon App from 6th July 2021. The Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers are provided in this article. In this quiz, you can win Amazon Pay Balance of Rs. 50,000. For this, you have to submit all the answers correctly. There will be 5 questions and that too is from the Video that you will see before attempting the quiz.
All the answers will be based on World Chocolate Day. The Twitter Hashtag for World Chocolate Day is #AmazonWorldChocolateDay. A total of 10 winners will be announced as winners in this quiz. Winners will be announced by 31st July.
Questions and Answers
Q1: When is world chocolate day celebrated?
Answer: (C) 7th July
Q2: Where does Cocoa come from?
Answer: (D) Theobroma cacao tree
Q3: About when did people begin to consume chocolate in solid form, as opposed to only in liquid form?
Answer: (C) 1850s
Q4: Which European country was the first to enjoy chocolate?
Answer: (C) Spain
Q5: Why is white chocolate white?
Answer: (A) It has no cocoa solids
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
Also Check Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers
How to play Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz?
- First of all, Open Amazon App. If you have not downloaded the app, then download the app here.
- Then click on Three Horizontal lines or the Menu bar in the top left corner of the app.
- Then from the drop-down menu, tap on Funzone.
- After that, scroll down and you will find the World Chocolate Day Quiz.
- Click on this World Chocolate Day Quiz.
- Then click on “click here to start”.
- Then questions will be displayed one by one.
- Submit all the Answers of 5 Questions Correctly and then wait for the Winners Announcement in Lucky Draw for Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz on 31st of July.
Eureka Forbes Quiz Details:
How to Participate in the Contest?
- You must be a legal resident of India.
- You must have set India as the current country in your amazon.in account setting.
- Billing address must be within the territory of India.
- Age should be 18 years or above.
- If you want to be eligible to Participate in World Chocolate Day Quiz, you must sign-up or sign-in from an account on Amazon.in.
- When you are signed in then play the quiz as described above.
- After that, you need to answer all World Chocolate Day Quiz Contest questions correctly.
- The winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance