Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers- and Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz has been on Amazon App from 4th July 2020. The Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers are provided in this article. In this quiz, you can win Amazon Pay Balance of Rs. 10,000. For this, you have to submit all the answers correctly. There will be 5 questions and that too is from the Video that you will see before attempting the quiz.
All the answers will be based on World Chocolate Day. This Amazon quiz will run till 14/07/2020. The Twitter Hashtag for World Chocolate Day is #AmazonWorldChocolateDay. A total of 10 winners will be announced as winners in this quiz. Winners will be announced by 31st July.
Questions and Answers
World Chocolate Day is celebrated on 7th July, to observe which of these events?
Answer is- Introduction of Chocolate to Europe
Which of these civilizations used cocoa beans as currency?
Answer is- Mayan
The famous Cadbury ad campaign ‘Asli swaad zindagi ka’ which came to prominence in 1993-94 featured a jingle sung by whom?
Answer is- Shankar Mahadevan
In 2013, which country issued over 5,00,000 postage stamps with the smell of cocoa and covered in a varnish to look like chocolate?
Answer is- Belgium
In which country in Europe was chocolate introduced first?
Answer is- Spain
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||30th June 2020 to 14th July 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No Of Winners||10 (Ten) on 31/07/2020|
Also Check Amazon Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers
How to play Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz?
- First of all, Open Amazon App. If you have not downloaded the app, then download the app here.
- Then click on Three Horizontal lines or the Menu bar in the top left corner of the app.
- Then from the drop-down menu, tap on Funzone.
- After that, scroll down and you will find the World Chocolate Day Quiz.
- Click on this World Chocolate Day Quiz.
- Then click on “click here to start”.
- Then questions will be displayed one by one.
- Submit all the Answers of 5 Questions Correctly and then wait for the Winners Announcement in Lucky Draw for Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz on 31st of July.
Eureka Forbes Quiz Details:
How to Participate in the Contest?
- You must be a legal resident of India.
- You must have set India as the current country in your amazon.in account setting.
- Billing address must be within the territory of India.
- Age should be 18 years or above.
- This Contest will be open from June 1st, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on July 31st, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m.
- If you want to be eligible to Participate in World Chocolate Day Quiz, you must sign-up or sign-in from an account on Amazon.in.
- When you are signed in then play the quiz as described above.
- After that, you need to answer all World Chocolate Day Quiz Contest questions correctly.
- The draw will be carried out at the end of the month and a total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw.
- The winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance