Amazon The Credit Card Quiz Answers are now live on app. You can play The Credit Card Quiz Answers today. Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The The Credit Card Quiz Answers is now live. You can run Amazon The Credit Card Quiz Answers and Win Rs. 10000 . If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
Also Check Amazon Small Business Day Quiz Answers
How to play The Credit Card Quiz Answers ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the The Credit Card Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the The Credit Card Quiz Answers correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon The Credit Card Quiz Answers
Q1: Can you … credit card bill on Amazon?
Answer 1: (A) Yes
Q2: The CIBIL maintains the… score in India. What is the full form of CIBIL?
Answer 2: (A) Credit Information Bureau of India Limited
Q3: If you have a higher credit score, lenders would consider your profile at a _____ risk. Fill in the blanks
Answer 3: (B) Lower
Q4: Which of these is a way to maintain good credit history?
Answer 4: (B) All of these
Q5: Can you pay your credit card bill using Amazon Pay UPI?
Answer 5: (A) Yes
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- There will be total 20 winners.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon The Credit Card Quiz page. There will be 5 contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all the The Credit Card Quiz Answers Competition questions correctly. you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning The Credit Card Quiz Answers (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.