Amazon Test of The Best Cricket Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon Test of The Best Cricket Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon Test of The Best Cricket Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon Test of The Best Cricket Quiz and Win 10000 Pay Balance. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Amazon Test of The Best Cricket Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Test of The Best Cricket Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Test of The Best Cricket quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Test of The Best Cricket Quiz Answers
Q1: India will play the World Test Championship Final in England against which team?
Q2: Who was the first player to score a test century?
Answer: Charles Bannerman
Q3: Where was the first ever test match played?
Answer: Melbourne Cricket Ground
Q4: Who was the first captain of Indian Test team?
Answer: C K Nayudu
Q5: Which batsman scored the first ever Test match triple hundered?
Answer: Andy Sandham
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Test of The Best Cricket Quiz Contest runs from 07 June 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 30 June 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Test of The Best Cricket Quiz page where there will be 5 (five) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then Test of The Best Cricket Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Test of The Best Cricket Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.