Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers are now live on app. You can play T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers today. Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers is now live. You can run T20 Cricket Fever Day Quiz Answers and Win Rs. 10000 . If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
Also Check Amazon Small Business Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Boat Enigma Quiz Answers
How to play T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the T20 Cricket Fever Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Quiz Answers
Q1: Which country will host the 2023 cricket world cup?
Answer 1: India
Q2: Who is the first batsman to cross 10000 runs in Tests?
Answer 2: Sunil Gavaskar
Q3: Where was the first IPL match played?
Answer 3: Bangalore
Q4: What is the total number of ODI matches played by Sachin Tendulkar?
Answer 4: 463
Q5: Who was the captain of India in ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2020?
Answer 5: Harmanpreet Kaur
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- Play the contest on 9th April.
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Quiz page. There will be 5 contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all the Samsung T20 Cricket Fever Answers Competition questions correctly. you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Samsung T20 Cricket Fever Answers (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.