Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon Students Day Quiz Answer today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon Students Day Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon Fun Zone Quiz and Win Lenovo ThinkPad. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Students Day Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Students Day Quiz
- There will be 8 total question
- Answer all the Students Day Quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers
Question 1: In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Answer: Dutee Chand
Question 2: As a student, which famous Indian once mis-spelt the word ‘Kettle’ and refused to copy the correct spelling from the neighbor’s slate?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Question 3: ‘The Adventure of the Three Students’ features which legendary fictional detective?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Question 4: Eight Presidents of the United States have been students of which iconic university?
Question 5: One of the founders of the company who has manufactured this product, nicknamed Woz, is an alumni of which university?
Answer: University of California, Berkeley
Question 6: While still a school student, who started blogging on the BBC Urdu website under the pseudonym Gul Makai?
Answer: Malala Yousafzai
Question 7: The iconic logo of which shoe manufacter was created by a Graphic Design student named Carolyn Davidson?
Question 8: The national anthem of which country (whose capital is shown in picture) was composed by Rabindranath Tagore’s student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Answer: Sri Lanka
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Students Day Quiz Contest November 13, 2020 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) November 24 to 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Students Day Quiz page where there will be 1 (one) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all the Students Day Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period and a total of seven (seven) participants will be selected as the winner by random draw of lots.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Students Day Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.