Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon Pictionary Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon Pictionary Quiz and Win Rs. 5000. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Amazon Pictionary Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Pictionary Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Pictionary quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers
Q1: What’s the name of this painting, by Johannes Vermeer?
Answer: (C) Girl with Pearl Earrings
Q2: Who is the famous Artist who made this painting ‘the starry night’?
Answer: (D) Vincent Van Gogh
Q3: Which time period in the history is this painting from?
Answer: (C) Renaissance
Q4: Which medium M F Hussain used to make the painting ‘Horses’?
Answer: (D) Coal or chalks
Q5: What was the Name of the famous Indian painter who made this painting ‘Shakuntala’ ?
Answer: (A) Raja Ravi Verma
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Pictionary Quiz Contest runs from 16 June 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 05 July 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Pictionary Quiz page where there will be 5 contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then Pictionary Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Pictionary Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.