Amazon Panasonic Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon Panasonic Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon Panasonic Quiz Answers is now live. You can run Amazon Panasonic Quiz Answers and Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
Also Check Amazon Small Business Day Quiz Answers
How to play Panasonic Quiz Answers ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Panasonic Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Panasonic quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Panasonic Quiz Answers
Q1: When was Panasonic Group founded?
Answer 1: 1918
Q2: Which of these phrases is the tag line of Panasonic Air conditioners?
Answer 2: Meet The Future
Q3: What is Panasonic Air Conditioners’ Anti-Covid 19* Technology called?
Answer 3: nanoe™X
Q4: Panasonic Smart Air Conditioners work with which of the below?
Answer 4: All of the above
Q5: Panasonic Air Conditioners’ JetStream Technology throws cool air up to ___?
Answer 5: 45 FT
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Panasonic Quiz Contest runs from 17 April 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 02 May 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Panasonic Quiz page where there will be 5 (five) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then Panasonic Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Panasonic Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.