Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers are now live on app. You can play Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answer today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz and Win ₹10,000. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
Also Check Amazon Small Business Day Quiz Answers
How to play National Mathematics Day Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the National Mathematics Day Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the National Mathematics Day Quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers
Question 1: The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Question 2: Which branch of mathematics, that uses letters as symbols when calculating, takes its name from the Arabic for ‘restoring of broken parts’?
Question 3: The pattern of ‘florets’ in the head of a sunflower and the ‘fruitlets’ of a pineapple follow what famous mathematical sequence?
Answer: Fibonacci sequence
Question 4: If you were to be dropped at a totally random point somewhere on the planet, roughly what would be your chances of landing on land?
Answer: One in three
Question 5: Multiplying 21978 by what number gives you 21978 in reverse?
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Contest runs from 18 December 2020 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 28 December 2020 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz page. There will be 5 (five) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all the National Mathematics Day Quiz Competition questions correctly. you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period. A total of 10 participants will be selected as the winner by random draw of lots.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning National Mathematics Day Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.