Amazon May Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon May Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon May Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon May Quiz and Win 50000 Pay Balance. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Amazon May Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the May Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the May quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon May Quiz Answers
Q1: One 1 May 1897, who established the Ramakrishna Mission?
Answer 1: (A) Swami Vivekananda
Q2: Which Indian-origin writer was awarded the Commonwealth Award in 2008 for the book Animal People?
Answer 2: (C) Indra Sinha
Q3: In which year did India started celebrating May Day?
Answer 3: (A) 1923
Q4: Which two Indian states became separate states in May 1960?
Answer 4: (A) Maharashtra and Gujarat
Q5: On May 10, 1901, which Indian Scientist proved that “plants and animal have similar touch sense”?
Answer 5: (C) Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon May Quiz Contest runs from 11 May 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 31 May 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon May Quiz page where there will be 5 (five) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then May Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as the winner by random draw of lots.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning May Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.