Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers are now live on app. You can play Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers is now live. You can run Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers and Win ₹10,000. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
Also Check Amazon Small Business Day Quiz Answers
How to play Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which of these sports events happened in 2020 with no audience in the stadiums?
Question 2. When Twitter asked people to describe “2020 in one word”, which Indian brand replied with “Move On.”?
Question 3. Which popular web series of 2020 was released as a sequel to the “Karate Kid” films?
Answer:- Cobra Kai
Question 4. Barcelona’s Liceu opera hosted a unique concert in 2020 where they filled its 2,292 seats with what?
Question 5. At the 48th International Emmy Awards, which Indian series won the ‘Best Drama’ award?
Answer:- Delhi Crime
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Contest runs from 24 December 2020 to 10:00:01 P.M. (IST) to 05 January 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz page. There will be 5 (five) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all the Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers Competition questions correctly. you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period. A total of 05 participants will be selected as the winner by random draw of lots.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.