Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz and Win Rs. 25000. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the International Yoga Day Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the International Yoga Day quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Answers
Q1: What is meaning of Sanskrit word “Yoga”?
Answer: (B) Union
Q2: Which Veda mentions the elements of yoga?
Answer: (C) Rig veda
Q3: India celebrated its first International yoga day on _____ ?
Answer: (D) 21-Jun-2015
Q4: How many steps are there in one Surya Namaskar round?
Answer: (C) 12
Q5: What is the name of this Asana?
Answer: (C) Vrikshasana
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz Contest runs from 17 June 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 30 June 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon International Yoga Day Quiz page where there will be 5 contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then International Yoga Day Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning International Yoga Day Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.