Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers are now live on app. You can play Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers today. Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers is now live. You can run Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers and Win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch . If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Guess The Cricketer Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers
Question 1: Guess who played most IPL matches as captain?
Answer 1: MS Dhoni
Question 2: Guess who holds the record for having bagged the most number of wickets in IPL?
Answer 2: Lasith Malinga
Question 3: Guess who is referred to as the ‘Run-Machine’? Hint – He’s the only Indian to score a hundred on his World Cup debut!
Answer 3: Virat Kohli
Question 4: Guess who holds the record for most sixes scored in IPL ever?
Answer 4: Chris Gayle
Question 5: Guess who hit biggest six in IPL in terms of the length the ball travelled?
Answer 5: Robin Uthappa
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- Play the contest from 13th April 2021 to 26 April 2021.
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz page. There will be 5 contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all the Guess The Cricketer Competition questions correctly. you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Guess The Cricketer Answers (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.