Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz
The Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz and Win exciting prizes. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Funzone Pictionary Guess Who quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess These Famous Places Quiz Answers
Q1: Guess this Historical place. It is also declared as a World Heritage site.
Answer: (B) Hampi
Q2: Guess the name of this tower
Answer: (B) Pisa Tower
Q3: Guess this water falls name
Answer: (D) Niagara Falls
Q4: This city is known as “Blue city of India”.
Answer: (B) Jodhpur
Q5: Where does this Palace located?
Answer: (A) London, England
Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz Answers 21 May 2021
Q1: Guess this actor’s name
Answer 1: (B) Yash
Q2: Guess this actor’s name
Answer 2: (B) Sushant Singh Rajput
Q3: Guess this actress name
Answer 3: (D) Samantha Akkineni
Q4: Guess this actor’s name
Answer 4: (B) Matt LeBlanc
Q5: Guess this cricket player’s name
Answer 5: (A) MS Dhoni
Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz Answers
Q1: What’s the Pictionary of this dog’s breed, that’s been trending on internet
Answer 1: (B) Shiba Inu
Q2: He is the Founder of SpaceX and also known as Technoking of Tesla Company.
Answer 2: (A) Elon Musk
Q3: She is an Indian boxer, politician, and incumbent Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha
Answer 3: (C) Mary Kom
Q4: He is an American Actor and he is best known for his roles in Showtime Series “Dexter”
Answer 4: (A) Michael C. Hall
Q5: She is a retired Indian track and field athlete. She is often called the “queen of Indian track and field”
Answer 5: (B) PT Usha
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz Contest runs from 11 May 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 10 June 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz page where there will be 5 (five) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Funzone Pictionary Guess Who Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.