Amazon Food Hunt Quiz Answers are now live on app. You can play Food Hunt Quiz Answers today. Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
Food Hunt Quiz Answers is now live. You can run Amazon Food Hunt Quiz Answers and Win Rs. 5000 . If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
Also Check Amazon Small Business Day Quiz Answers
Table of Contents
How to play Food Hunt Quiz Answers ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Food Hunt Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Food Hunt Quiz Answers correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Food Hunt Quiz Answers
Q1: Which of these restaurants is famous for Thatte Idli?
Answer 1: All of the above
Q2: Which batsman started his international cricketing career at the age of 16?
Answer 2: Shivaji Military Hotel
Q3: Which of these restaurants is famous for Benne Dosa?
Answer 3: Davanagere Benne Dosa
Q4: Which of these restaurants is famous for Holige?
Answer 4: Mane Holige
Q5: Which of these restaurants are popular for serving Bisi bele bath?
Answer 5: All of the above
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Food Hunt Contest runs from 8th April 2021 to 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 10 May 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon World Health Day Quiz page. There will be 5 contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all the Food Hunt Quiz Answers Competition questions correctly. you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Food Hunt Quiz Answers (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.