Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon Fathers Day Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon Fathers Day Quiz and Win 20000 Pay Balance. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Amazon Fathers Day Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Fathers Day Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Fathers Day quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Answers
Q1: This year, Father’s Day will be celebrated on?
Answer: (B) 20th June 2021
Q2: According to the quote by Galileo, who is the father of invention?
Answer: (D) Doubt
Q3: Who is known as the “Father of India” ?
Answer: (B) Mahatma Gandhi
Q4: What type of animal species has fathers who give birth to their young?
Answer: (C) Seahorses
Q5: What is the name of Simba’s dad in The Lion King?
Answer: (C) Mufasa
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Contest runs from 11 June 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 24 June 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Fathers Day Quiz page where there will be 5 contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then Fathers Day Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Fathers Day Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.