Amazon Children Day Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon Children Day Quiz Answer today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon Children’s Day Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon Fun Zone Quiz and Win LEGO Classic Bricks. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Children’s Day Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Children’s Day Quiz
- There will be 5 total question
- Answer all the Children’s Day Quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Children Day Quiz Answers
1, Which prime minister’s birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
2. In 2013 at the age of 18, which player won a world championship medal in this sport?
Ans. PV Sindhu
3. Who among the following is India’s youngest ever Grandmaster in this sport?
Ans. Gukesh D
4. This movement became widespread after which 15 year old staged a protest outside the Swedish parliament in August 2018?
Ans. Greta Thunberg
5. This child prodigy built a humanoid robot at the age of 8, and also developed India’s first 3 dimensional printer. Name him.
Ans. Angad Daryani
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Contest November 14, 2020 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) November 24 to 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Children’s Day Quiz page where there will be 1 (one) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all the Children’s Day Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period and a total of seven (seven) participants will be selected as the winner by random draw of lots.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Children’s Day Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.