Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers are now live on app and you can play Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers today.
Here you will find all the correct answer for this Special Quiz.
The Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz is now live. You can run Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz and Win 10000 Pay Balance. If you are looking for fast and correct answers, then there are all correct answers in this quiz.
How to play Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz ?
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in.
- Find “Funzone or Quiz Word” in the app and find the Buddha Jayanti Quiz
- There will be 6 total question
- Answer all the Buddha Jayanti quiz correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Answers
Question 1: In which country is the birth of Buddha celebrated on April 8 and takes place along with the flower festival Hanamatsuri?
Answer: C) Japan
Question 2: By which of these Buddha Jayantis is the Buddha also known as?
Answer: A) Shakyamuni
Question 3: Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini is now in which modern day country?
Answer: D) Nepal
Question 4: One Pali text that gives details on the life of the Buddha is the Mahaparinibbana- sutta. What is the meaning of the Buddha Jayanti of the text?
Answer: B) Discourse on the Final Nirvana
Question 5: The Temple of the Sacred Tooth, believed to house a tooth of the Buddha is located in which city?
Answer: A) Kandy
Question 6: The Buddha founded an order of monks and nuns known as the _______ . Fill in the blanks
Answer: A) Sangha
Also Check Flipkart Quiz Answers
Terms and conditions
- This Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz Contest runs from 24 May 2021 to 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 06 June 2021 11:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-up or sign-in with an account on Amazon.in during the contest period.
- Once you have signed on to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Buddha Jayanti Quiz page where there will be 6 (six) contest question during the contest period.
- Next, if you answer all then Buddha Jayanti Quiz Competition questions correctly, you will be entered for a lucky draw, which will answer all the questions posed among the contestants.
- A lot of draws will be drawn at the end of the contest period and a total of 3 (three) participants will be selected as the winner by random draw of lots.
- The declared winner (s) will be eligible for each winning Buddha Jayanti Quiz (hereinafter referred to as “prize (s)”).
- Each winner will only be eligible to win only one prize under this competition.
- Each winner will be required to claim the prizes as per the requirements given below in these T&CS.