In this article, I will tell you about the Airtel Postpaid Customer Care Number. Also, I will tell if you are calling from another non-airtel number, then at which number you should call.

Airtel Postpaid Customer Care Number

  • You can call at customer care number 121 from your registered mobile number (*call is chargeable at 50p/3 mins.)
  • Also, you should call 198 toll-free for complaints regarding the service
  • To activate any Value Added Service, SMS START to 121 and for deactivating any Value Added Service, SMS STOP to 121

Also Check Airtel Prepaid Customer Care Number

Airtel Postpaid Customer Care Number
Airtel Postpaid Customer Care Number

Non-Airtel Postpaid Customer Care Number

If you are calling from non-Airtel numbers, then you should call at following numbers as per your circle.

UP East99351993519935012345
UP West98970989709897012345
Himachal Pradesh98160981609816012345
J & K99060990609906012345
West Bengal99330993309933012345
Andhra Pradesh98490984909849012345
Madhya Pradesh98930989309893012345

Airtel Nodal Officers

If your query did not get solved from Customer care. Then you can raise your inquiry to the Nodal Officer of that circle. The list is given state-wise.

StatePhone NumberEmail id
Delhi9818334865[email protected]
UP East9935334865[email protected]
UP West9897534865[email protected]
Punjab9878434865[email protected]
Haryana9996034865[email protected]
Himachal Pradesh9805034865[email protected]
J & K9797334865[email protected]
Kolkata9831234865[email protected]
West Bengal9831234865[email protected]
Bihar9934334865[email protected]
Assam9957134865[email protected]
Orissa9937449253[email protected]
Kerala9995834865[email protected]
Karnataka9972534865[email protected]
Andhra Pradesh9959334865[email protected]
TN/Chennai9952434865[email protected]
Madhya Pradesh9893134865[email protected]
Mumbai9987234865[email protected]
Maharashtra9987234865.[email protected]
Gujarat7490034865[email protected]
Rajasthan9928034865[email protected]

Airtel Appellate Authority

If your query did not get solved from Nodal Officer. Then you can raise your inquiry to the Appellate Authority of that circle. The list is given state-wise.

StateNamePhone NumberEmail id
DelhiMr. Manish Kumar9958444865[email protected]
UP EastMr. Navneet Shukla9794544865[email protected]
UP WestMr. Navneet Shukla9997444865[email protected]
PunjabMr. Khushwinder Singh9878444865[email protected]
HaryanaMr. Pankaj Mahajan9729044865[email protected]
Himachal PradeshMr. Mahender Singh9805044865[email protected]
J & KMr. Ravees Ahmad9797344865[email protected]
KolkataMr. Priyawrat Chauhan9831844865[email protected]
West BengalMs. Antara Kar9831844865[email protected]
BiharMr. Ashish Agrawal9934844866[email protected]
AssamMs. Mayuri Bharali9957599118[email protected]
OrissaMr. Saumil Agrawal9937044865[email protected]
KeralaMr. Jayan Menon9995844865[email protected]
KarnatakaMr. Saumil Agrawal9972544865[email protected]
Andhra PradeshMs. Manjula Menon9959444865[email protected]
TN/ChennaiMr. Sureshkumar B9940644865[email protected]
Madhya PradeshMr. Devendra Jain9981544865[email protected]
MumbaiMr. Manish Jain9987244865[email protected]
MaharashtraMs. Riju Suji9987244865[email protected]
GujaratMr. Abhishek Sharma9724544865[email protected]
RajasthanMr. Anoop Verma9928944865[email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: